Trang

What do foreigners think of America?

You are an American citizen. You're living in America. Do you know that the whole world is paying attention to you. 

The best Photos of America
Beautiful images of America. Photo: CNN
And do you know what foreigners are thinking about you?

When searching the forums, I was surprised to realize that even some Americans, there are also some people who are self-deprecating about themselves - the Americans.

Some people in United Stated had said that the Americans are ugly, nothing special. 

American women are generally not beautiful if comparison with women in the countries of Europe, Asia, even in America, or with neighboring countries such as Mexico, Canada...

There are those who scoff that Americans are too fat and less intelligent.

However, I really love this comment. This is the shared line from an American that I collected on a forum:

"We here in America are told that most countries don't like us and people around the world don't like Americans. We are also told that foreigners think that we are obese uneducated people too. I don't think this is true. However, I have only been to Mexico, Belize and Canada so I can't shape a good opinion on what people think of our countries.

All of my friends who have gone to France, Scotland, and England say that people generally like us, but not our government. I have always been curious about this topic so I would prefer honest answers".

I think that is the truth. And you, what do you think about Americans, whether you are an American or a foreigner?

No comments:

Post a Comment